Rates (per night) below have been negotiated in a series of hotels and resorts on the west coast of Reunion Island, near the city of Saint Paul where the symposium will be held. Shuttle buses will carry attendees each morning and evening to and from the symposium location.
Negotiated rates apply when booking is made before May 31,with the mention “NDACC 2011 symposium”. After this date discounts will be maintained only if rooms are still available.
The NDACC Symposium occurs during a popular tourist season in La Reunion; hence early hotel booking is strongly recommended.
(1) 67 € = studio for 1 or 2 persons; 94 € = duplex for 1 to 4 persons.
(2) Studio for 1 or 2 persons
(3) Studio for 1 or 2 persons
(4) 52 € = studio for1 to 3 persons ; 60 € = duplex for 1 to 4 persons, possibility twin (75€)
(5) 90 € = studio for 1 or 2 persons ; 120 € = studio with separation for 2 persons
(6) Cleaning included
(7) Breakfast offered for 3 days accommodation
Attendees should make a pre-reservation by filling in the following form and sending it to the A2R company (email@example.com) as soon as possible and not later than May 31, 2011 to be sure to benefit from negotiated rates in the hotels listed above. November is the highest touristic season in Reunion Island, hotels on the west coast of the island are fully booked, so they don’t want to keep the rooms for the NDACC symposium beyond this date. Once your reservation is registered you will be contacted by the hotel which will send you all references for bank transfer. The room must be fully paid at reservation. Online payment at negotiated rates through the hotel web site is not possible.